Friday, November 21, 2008

Return with me to the thrilling days of yesteryear

CLINTON ACCEPTS OBAMA'S OFFER TO BECOME SECRETARY OF STATE

I think I'm going to puke!
This is change? He's digging up all of the Clinton era insiders to staff his administration. I wonder what he is going to offer Bill? Secretary of Sex Education?
The new governor of New York has indicated that he wants to appoint himself to fill Hillary's seat. As a sex pervert who is also blind and cluless, he might be able to pull it off.

2 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

Except for one. Check out my blog tomorrow. The most important Clintonite will be missing. It will have dire effects.

Unknown said...

I personally think that President-Elect Obama is choosing people with more experience to head up particular roles in administration. Thus, he decided on Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State